Instruction on fashion eyewear :
- Soak eyewear with a multipurpose solution for at least Six (6) hours or overnight before wearing.
- Before touching wash your hands properly with soap and water.
- Put the eyewear on your palm and rinse it with several drops of saline solution. Repeat rinsing process to ensure all traces of disinfecting solution.
- Place the eyewear on your index finger.
- Open right side eyes and look into the mirror.
- Pull down the lower eyelid with the middle finger of the same hand.
- Pull up your upper eyelid gently with another hand.
- Put your eyewear on and blink a few times.
- Repeat the same procedure on the left lid.
- Tip: If your eye feels uncomfortable, remove it and inspect for damage or debris, rinse with more solution and reapply.
Instruction on Removing Contact Lenses:
- Before touching eyewear, wash your hands properly with soap, water, and a clean towel.
- Look up at the mirror and pull down your lower eyelid.
- Bring your index finger close to your eye until you touch the lower edge.
- Slide the eyewear down to the lower white part of your eye.
- Gently squeeze the eyewear between your thumb and index finger and remove it.
- Remove the other eyewear following the same procedure.
It’s important to care and follow proper maintenance for successful wearing.
Tap water contains chlorine, minerals and metal particles, which can damage both the eyewear and the eye. Most importantly, water contains micro-organisms, which can lead to serious infections of the eye.
- Cleaning and Disinfection Solutions
Cleaning and disinfecting solutions are important to kill micro-organisms responsible for eye infections. Remember to always use fresh solution and discard solution from lens case after each use.
- Do not sleep with fashion eyewear in your eyes
- Suggested wearing schedule for eyewear is not more than 8 hours per day.
- Remove your eyewear immediately if you develop unusual pain, experience stinging, redness, unusual blurred vision, discharge or light sensitivity.
discomfort can occur for a variety of reasons. If you notice any of the above symptoms, immediately remove your eyewear. If the eyewear is damaged, do not put back on your eye.